Cristina Tuso, Sports Anchor/Reporter
Cristina joined the CBS 58 Sports team in June of 2017. She is excited to be in Brewers, Bucks and Packers territory!
Sports have always been a huge part of her life. Cristina spent 13 years as a competitive figure skater and the past several years reporting on sports. Before making the move to Milwaukee, she was sports reporter and anchor at WTOC-TV in Savannah, Georgia. There she covered SEC Football, the PGA Tour, The Masters, the Daytona 500 and developed a serious affinity for shrimp and grits.
Cristina is a graduate of the University of Denver and began her career as a sports intern for KCNC-TV Denver and Mile High Sports Radio.
Cristina truly believes the Milwaukee sports market is one of the best in the country and has the fans to prove it. There are few venues in sports that compete with the legendary Lambeau Field on a Wisconsin winter night.
In her spare time, Cristina can be found outside. She enjoys a good ride on her longboard, loves to ski, and is a wannabe fisherman.
Articles by Cristina Tuso
- Aguilar's go-ahead HR in 9th lifts Brewers over Rockies 6-3
- Week 1 High School Football Preview: Brookfield East Spartans
- Pina's homer rallies Brewers to 7-6 win over Pirates
- Piña, Broxton, Davies help Brewers beat Pirates 3-1
- Brewers win 6-5 on wild pitch in 10th to snap losing streak
- Packers down Eagles 24-9 in preseason
- Broxton drives in go-ahead run, Brewers top Cardinals 2-1
- Nelson lifts Brewers to 3-2 victory over the Cardinals
- Milwaukee Bucks Re-sign Tony Snell
- Harper ejected in Brewers loss to Nats
- Milwaukee Torrent help to grow the game in the city of Milwaukee
- Brewers reportedly showing interest in Justin Verlander
- Polanco homers, Pirates beat Brewers 4-2 for 4-game sweep
- Shaw's HR in the 8th give Brewers 3-2 win over Phillies
- Racine Raiders football represents true love for the game
- Milwaukee Brewers tap into player-created IPA beer
- Packers president: GM Ted Thompson doing a "great job"
- Brewers clobber Cubs
- Corey Hart Inducted into Brewers Wall of Honor
- Former Packers TE Mitchell Henry dies at 24
- UWM names Patrick Baldwin as men’s basketball coach
- Nelson whiffs 10 in 1st CG as Brewers nip Padres 2-1
- Brewers Draft 2B Keston Hiura With 9th Overall Pick
- Diamondbacks Silence Brewers Bats