David Schuman, Reporter
David joined the CBS 58 team in March 2018. He had to buy a heavier winter coat because for the last 2+ years, he’s been living and working in Las Vegas!
While there, David covered several stories in the national spotlight, including the 1-October mass shooting and political visits from President Barack Obama and candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
Coming to Milwaukee is a bit of a career homecoming for David. His first job was in Wausau, and he’s thrilled to be back in Wisconsin.
Before that, David grew up just outside New York City, went to college in Nashville, and interned in St. Louis, so he’s no stranger to moving around the country.
One particularly fun fact – David is a Jeopardy champion! If you ever want to talk about trivia or sports or food or anything going on in your community, David would love to hear from you. You can reach him on Facebook at facebook.com/davidschumantv and on Twitter at @david_schuman.
Articles by David Schuman
- Wisconsin police chiefs joining fight against pro-gun legislation in Washington
- MPD averaged more than 1 vehicle pursuit per day in 2017
- Police searching for man accused of using young girl's library card to steal items from local libraries
- Mount Pleasant couple fighting to protect historic tree from Foxconn construction
- "Technology's definitely taking over:" Local hospital drastically cutting down on ER wait times
- Milwaukee Police Chief addresses safety concerns after recent survey
- "Could be devastating:" Ascension St. Joseph scaling back on some services involving higher levels of care
- Bucks’ team of video gamers moving to MKE, will make $30,000+ salary
- Website offers legal gambling on Wisconsin elections, hundreds of other political events
- Racine Fire Department releases cause that killed 65-year-old woman in house fire
- Glendale man takes matters into own hands to recover stolen car
- Former daycare owner indicted for embezzling hundreds of thousands in daycare's federal funds, admits to extravagant personal expenses
- Brush fires in Waukesha Co. spur safety reminders
- West Allis church threatened over proposed pony painting activity for Easter
- Friends remember Racine man fatally shot Sunday night