Jessica Tighe, Anchor
CBS 58 - Jessica Tighe is thrilled to be working in Milwaukee where her passion for journalism first flourished.
"I grew up in Elm Grove watching the great journalists in southeastern Wisconsin. I remember being a weather helper at Summerfest and turning my first investigative news report as an intern in Milwaukee. Returning home to do what I love is a dream come true," she says.
Jessica joined CBS 58 in January 2013. She co-anchors with Mike Curkov every weekday from 4:30-7:00 a.m.
Before joining CBS 58, Jessica spent six years anchoring in the Quad Cities along the Mississippi River in Illinois and Iowa. The Iowa Broadcast News Association honored her for the breaking news report she did on her very first day.
While in the Quad Cities, Jessica reported on important events like the historic floods of 2008 and the Iowa caucuses. She also spent two years anchoring in La Crosse, Wisconsin and had a quick stint in West Virginia right out of college.
Jessica graduated from Indiana University and cheers for the Hoosiers when it comes to college sports, but it's all Wisconsin when it comes to the pros. "People loved to give me a hard time when I cheered for the Packers in other markets. I'm excited to be back in the land of Green and Gold," she says.
In her free time, Jessica loves trying new restaurants. She's a big foodie! She's also a pet parent. Her dog's name is Baxter. While he did "bark twice" when they moved to Milwaukee, he's not named after the dog in "Anchorman."
If you see her out and about, be sure to say hello. You can also connect with her on Facebook and Twitter.
Articles by Jessica Tighe
- Lt. Governor Kleefisch talks trade mission and hopes for Foxconn deal
- Milwaukee's craft beer boom barrels on
- Spend your summer with Barry Williams from "The Brady Bunch"
- New craft breweries pour into Milwaukee
- Ponies break free, injuring 3, at Elm Grove Memorial Day parade
- Milwaukee Testing "Smart Parking Meters"
- Fresh Changes for March for Babies in Milwaukee
- Good City Brewing in Milwaukee Expanding
- Trump to Push 'Buy American, Hire American' Policy at Kenosha Visit
- Friday Fish Fry: Lakefront Brewery
- West Allis Joins Houzz
- Racine County Man Featured on American Pickers
- Twitter Changes its Policy on Violent Posts
- Holiday Shopper Patrol Starts in West Allis
- Fundraising to Start Soon for Planned Visitor Center at Lakeshore State Park
- Trump Returns to Wisconsin as New Poll Shows He's Behind
- Menomonee Falls Man Switches Roles to Raise Money for Breast Cancer Research
- Police: 4-Year-Old Accidentally Shot Himself
- Menomonee Falls Family Walks for Cure
- Inspectors Search for Skimmers at Wisconsin Gas Pumps
- Facebook Could Owe $5 Billion in Taxes
- DNA Results Reveal Ohio Woman is Not Alexis Patterson
- Milwaukee's Historic Third Ward Gets Hit with More Car Break-Ins
- Milwaukee Themed Emojis Add Local Flair to Texts
- Get Ready for 'Facepalm' and 'Selfie' Emojis
- Best New U.S. Roller Coasters for 2016
- Brookfield Brothers Survive Premature Birth and Thrive
- Air Force Blames Crash that Killed Milwaukee Airman on Goggles Case
- New Starbucks Rewards Program Starts
- Trump Children Unable to Vote for Dad in NY Primary
- Poll: Voters Feel 'Under Attack,' Leaders 'Don't Care'
- Richard Simmons: Internet Working Out the Mystery
- Milwaukee Matchmaker Gives Advice for Singles
- Carnevor Ready to Reopen in New Location
- Governor Walker's Wauwatosa Home for Sale
- Students in Kenosha Hope to Come Up with Better Road Salt
- Sting & Peter Gabriel to Close Out Summerfest
- Powerball: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Milwaukee Health Department Launches Flu Helpline
- Refugees Arrested on Terror-Related Charges Communicated with Each Other
- Bobbleheads will be on Display at RedLine
- Semi Hits Bridge in Walker's Point
- Father and 2-Year-Old Daughter Dead in Cudahy
- DOT Predicts Worst Holiday Traffic Times in Milwaukee
- Best Buy is selling iPhones for $1
- Riverside Theater to Unveil New Marquee
- Thanksgiving Gas Prices Lowest Since 2008
- Ryan Braun Collects Donations at CBS 58 Food Drive
- Wal-Mart is Starting Cyber Monday on Sunday
- Milwaukee’s Bublr Bikes Now Available In Winter
- Paul Ryan Calls for Pause in Refugee Program
- Oak Creek Mayor Talks About Healing After Mass Tragedy
- Walmart Reveals Black Friday Deals
- How Banana Republic is Getting Killed by Fast Fashion
- Veterans Day Freebies
- Things You'll Hear at the Republican Debate
- Maroon 5 Makes Milwaukee a Stop on 2016 Tour
- Blake Shelton to Headline Summerfest
- What college costs this year: $43,921
- Myths and truths about Daylight Saving Time
- Paul Ryan elected House speaker
- Facebook is ditching its folder for creepy messages
- Kenny Chesney will return to Milwaukee in June
- World health body says processed meat causes cancer
- Baby Expo, New RAM Exhibits, Autumn Silhouettes Gala
- Nordstrom breaks into Milwaukee market
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' brings down ticket booking sites
- Racine Raiders Exhibit, New K-9 Calendar, Local Authors
- Starbucks delivers to Empire State Building
- New Tiger at Racine Zoo, O&H Opens New Location, Smoke Alarm Installation
- UW-Parkside students create bus app for Racine
- Apple sells record 13 million new iPhones
- Race for the Cure: Racine woman shares survival story
- House Speaker John Boehner to resign
- Support Blue & Party on the Pavement
- 12 things you didn't know you could do with Facebook
- Donald Driver spends day with Racine family, Tour of Historic Places, Great Lakes Brew Fest
- The return of cheap gas
- What will Apple announce on Wednesday?
- What your sleep says about your health