Lake Express Ferry arrives, 15th season begins April 27
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) – The Lake Express Ferry has returned to its summer home on the Milwaukee lakeshore.
The high-speed ferry has been in storage for the winter but it’s now being prepared to start its 15th season of taking travelers and cars to the lake to Muskegon, Michigan.
The 2018 travel season begins April 27.
Along the way, the ferry will pass the following local points of interest:
• Milwaukee high rise / Marquette Interchange
• Santiago Calatrava designed 6th Street viaduct
• Harley Davidson Motorcycle Museum
• Milwaukee's Third Ward
• Henry Maier Festival Park - home to Summerfest
• The Daniel Hoan Memorial Bridge
Reservations can be made online at www.lake-express.com, in person at the Milwaukee or Muskegon terminals, or by calling 866 914-1010.