Milwaukee Bucks unveil MECCA-inspired City Edition uniforms
MILWAUKEE – The Bucks have released their City Edition uniforms for the 2018-19 season.
The uniforms are inspired by the bold colors of the MECCA era of the late 1970's to mid-80's. The uniforms will be worn by the team 12 times during the season, six of which will be at home.
The first time you'll be able to see the Bucks in the MECCA-inspired jerseys will be Monday, November 19th when the Bucks host the Denver Nuggets at Fiserv Forum.
For a photo gallery of the uniform, please click here.
The complete schedule for when the Bucks will wear their City Edition uniform is below:
- Monday, Nov. 19 vs. Denver
- Monday, Dec. 10 vs. Cleveland
- Monday, Dec. 17 at Detroit
- Saturday, Dec. 22 at Miami
- Monday, Jan. 7 vs. Utah
- Monday, Jan. 21 vs. Dallas
- Tuesday, Jan. 29 at Detroit
- Saturday, Feb. 2 at Washington
- Sunday, March 24 vs. Cleveland
- Monday, April 1 at Brooklyn
- Thursday, April 4 at Philadelphia
- Sunday, April 7 vs. Atlanta
City Edition jerseys and additional merchandise will go on sale Thursday, Nov. 8, at 11 p.m. exclusively at the Bucks Pro Shop inside Fiserv Forum and at shop.bucks.com. The Bucks Pro Shop will be open from 11 p.m. – 1 a.m. for those looking to be the first to get their hands on 2018-19 City Edition merchandise. Additional City Edition items will be unveiled throughout the week.
For more information on the City Edition uniforms or merchandise, visit www.bucks.com/uniforms.