Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Breaking News

Mr. B's restaurant in Brookfield catches fire

BROOKFIELD, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Fire officials say a chimney fire forced diners and workers to leave a Brookfield restaurant. 

Passers-by noticed heavy smoke and embers coming out of the chimney at Mr. B's around 7:00 p.m. Monday. 

Firefighters say when they arrived, the fire had spread to a concealed area, but a sprinkler activated and doused the flames. 

One firefighter suffered minor injuries working the scene. In a post on their Facebook page, the restaurant says the damage was minor but they will be closed for a few days for repairs. 

Share this article: