Pari Cruz, Reporter
Pari Cruz is a bilingual journalist who joined CBS 58 and Telemundo Wisconsin in July of 2018.
Pari is excited to be in Milwaukee and a part of the CBS 58 team!
She started her career at WTVO/WQRF in Rockford where she spent a little over two years reporting and anchoring for Northwestern Illinois, and Southeastern Wisconsin.
Pari is originally from Chicago, IL. She graduated from DePaul University with a double-major in Journalism and Romance Languages. Pari is a polyglot who speaks, reads, and writes 5 languages fluently. She then went on to get her Master’s in Broadcast Journalism in one year, also at DePaul.
When she’s not working, Pari loves traveling and exploring new cities, trying out new restaurants, yoga, and spending time with family, friends, and dogs.
If you’ve got a story idea, send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with her on Facebook and Twitter.
Articles by Pari Cruz
- Racine County Jail using high-tech scanner to improve safety
- Carmen High School of Science and Technology students continue protests for beloved Room 11
- Walworth County cleaning up damage after Wednesday night storms
- New Berlin boy raises money to gift dolls for young children with limb differences
- Officials plead with community to drive safer after tragic I-94 accident
- One of Racine's smallest residents shows support for Racine Police Department's loss
- Property developer answers questions about plans for northwest neighborhood hostel
- Residents upset about proposal to bring hostel, multi-use space to northwest neighborhood
- Local Veterans Remember D-Day on 75th Anniversary
- Police identify 55-year old Caledonia man fatally shot over family altercation
- Woman reunited with team who saved her after car crash in Kenosha
- Bucks fans excited to welcome them back to home court for Game 5
- Bucks fans getting ready for Game 3 against the Celtics
- Mader's restaurant reopens after it was shut down for rodent infestation
- Milwaukee Mayor announces streetcar expansion
- Law enforcement teaming up to tackle reckless driving in southeast Wisconsin
- "We just want him back home safe:" Family searching for answers after popular local DJ disappears
- Chance encounter brings Pittsburgh fans together in Wisconsin territory
- Vigil held to honor woman killed in shooting while search continues for missing 2-year-old
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama speaks to sold out crowd in Milwaukee
- Special Report: How you can protect your medical records from hackers
- A look inside the Milwaukee Police Department's 'Shoot Review' meetings
- New Berlin dollmaker helps children with nonstandard features find "A Doll Like Me"
- Wisconsin-based companies designing products to keep kids safe at school
- Racine Unified School District warning parents about dangers of Momo Challenge
- Suspect in Jayme Closs disappearance expected in court Monday
- Shoppers race to help feed the hungry in Milwaukee
- Video shows customer attacking 16-year-old Germantown Cracker Barrel employee
- Registered sex offenders causes disruption in children's section of Brookfield Public Library
- Attempted ATM theft in Milwaukee caught on camera
- Update: Suspects arrested after more than 30 cars broken into in Oak Creek
- Exclusive: Sitting down with the drivers of The Hop MKE Streetcar
- "Because of Godzilla powers:" Meet the 10-year-old boy giving the Brewers the power to win
- Police investigating attempted car break-ins near border of Oak Creek, South Milwaukee
- Couple leaves it all behind for 2,500 mile bicycle journey
- Aldermen want life rings at North Pier in Kenosha
- "Bye, Boston Store. You've been good to me:" Shoppers take advantage of final day of deals at downtown location
- 45th annual Mexican Fiesta brings taste of Mexico to Milwaukee
- I-43 reopened at Good Hope Road after being closed twice for flooding
- Insurance company suing provider of Halloween Express inflatable pumpkin after it collapsed last year
- Boys & Girls Club hosts Lemonade Stand to support fallen Officer Michael Michalski's family
- Woman charged with sex trafficking 10-year-old