Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Over 50 people evacuated after fire breaks out in Oconomowoc commercial business

OCONOMOWOC, Wis. (CBS 58) -- A fire in a commercial building broke out on Thursday evening.

The Western Lakes Fire District was called to a structure fire at 23 S. Main Street around 6:44 p.m. for a report of smoke in a basement.

Fire crews discovered smoke in the basement and on the second-floor of the building.

They evacuated over 50 people from the building.

The fire was located in the wall of the basement and extinguished. Ventilation of the building was completed and the building was turned over to the owners.

No one was injured. 

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?