Six Flags Fright Fest opens Saturday, September 15 with new haunted house
GURNEE, Ill. (CBS 58) -- Fright Fest at Six Flags Great America kicks off Saturday, September 15.
Beginning September 15, the theme park transforms into a scream park for 24 horrifying days.
Monster coasters in the dark, roaming zombies around every corner and spellbinding, haunted attractions combine for the region’s most thrillingly, sinister Halloween celebration.
The bone-chilling lineup of haunted attractions features ten scare zones and six haunted houses, including a terrifying recreation of scenes from the upcoming horror movie, Hell Fest.
Fright Fest highlights include:
- Thrills by day and Fright by night…enjoy family-friendly activities during the day, but after 6 p.m., all hell breaks loose;
- New Hell Fest haunted attraction;
- 6 horrifyingly haunted houses;
- 10 spooktacular shows that chill to the bone;
- 10 scream-inducing scare zones; and
- 16 world-class coasters, in the dark.
Fright Fest runs select days and weekends thru October 31. For more information on Fright Fest at Six Flags Great America, click here.