Andy Brovelli, Traffic Anchor
CBS 58 - Andy joined the CBS 58 News Team in June 2007 as a Photojournalist. He helped launch the stations exclusive iCam traffic segments in 2008 for the Morning News. In June 2014 he moved from behind the wheel to in front of the camera to anchor the morning commute in the studio. Driving the iCam for 6 years had its advantages; Andy knows the Milwaukee roadways through and through.
Andy grew up a "Navy Brat" and has the utmost respect for our Armed Forces. His father was a career naval officer and military life had them moving around quite a bit. Virginia, California, Florida, and Maine to name just a few. In between moves Andy and the rest of his family lived here in Brookfield with his grandparents. Virginia born and Wisconsin raised, he couldn't be happier to call Southeastern Wisconsin home.
Andy graduated from UW-Milwaukee in 2006 where he was part of the schools Panthervision program, a weekly news broadcast that focused on campus news.
A self professed movie buff and science fiction nerd Andy also enjoys hunting and reading up on military history. While Andy enjoys these hobbies, nothing is more fulfilling than spending time with his wife, Jennell and their two kids, Wyatt and RitaAnn.
Watch for Andy on the CBS 58 Morning News, weekdays from 430am-7am.
Articles by Andy Brovelli
- Los Angeles lights Bat-signal for Adam West
- One person injured in an overnight shooting on Milwaukee's south side
- Two alarm fire at a Recycling Plant in Walworth County
- Milwaukee County Medical Examiner investigating another infant death
- One person injured in a hit and run accident on the city's south side
- Westbound exit ramp to Hwy 100 from I-41 South set to close long-term
- Major System Ramp Opens This Morning at Zoo Interchange
- Pedestrian hit by car on Hawley Road near I-94 ramp
- Car crashes into house near Capitol Drive on Milwaukee's north side
- Severe storms hit Southeast Wisconsin Wednesday night