Andy Brovelli, Traffic Anchor
CBS 58 - Andy joined the CBS 58 News Team in June 2007 as a Photojournalist. He helped launch the stations exclusive iCam traffic segments in 2008 for the Morning News. In June 2014 he moved from behind the wheel to in front of the camera to anchor the morning commute in the studio. Driving the iCam for 6 years had its advantages; Andy knows the Milwaukee roadways through and through.
Andy grew up a "Navy Brat" and has the utmost respect for our Armed Forces. His father was a career naval officer and military life had them moving around quite a bit. Virginia, California, Florida, and Maine to name just a few. In between moves Andy and the rest of his family lived here in Brookfield with his grandparents. Virginia born and Wisconsin raised, he couldn't be happier to call Southeastern Wisconsin home.
Andy graduated from UW-Milwaukee in 2006 where he was part of the schools Panthervision program, a weekly news broadcast that focused on campus news.
A self professed movie buff and science fiction nerd Andy also enjoys hunting and reading up on military history. While Andy enjoys these hobbies, nothing is more fulfilling than spending time with his wife, Jennell and their two kids, Wyatt and RitaAnn.
Watch for Andy on the CBS 58 Morning News, weekdays from 430am-7am.
Articles by Andy Brovelli
- State Fair Traffic and the Zoo Interchange
- 38-year-old stabbed in Thursday night home invasion near Brady
- Stolen car crashes following overnight chase in Waukesha County
- One injured in overnight shooting in Sherman Park neighborhood
- One dead and one injured following a shooting on the city's north side
- "It was horrifying:" Two firefighters injured while battling suspicious fire near 37th and Hopkins
- Family of five displaced after an early morning fire on the city's south side
- Milwaukee Police investigating a fatal shooting on the city's north side.
- I-94 east closed for at time now open at Zoo Interchange
- North Point Water Tower circle in Milwaukee closure postponed until Tuesday
- Los Angeles lights Bat-signal for Adam West
- One person injured in an overnight shooting on Milwaukee's south side
- Two alarm fire at a Recycling Plant in Walworth County
- Milwaukee County Medical Examiner investigating another infant death
- One person injured in a hit and run accident on the city's south side
- Westbound exit ramp to Hwy 100 from I-41 South set to close long-term
- Major System Ramp Opens This Morning at Zoo Interchange
- Pedestrian hit by car on Hawley Road near I-94 ramp
- Car crashes into house near Capitol Drive on Milwaukee's north side
- Severe storms hit Southeast Wisconsin Wednesday night