Jocelyne Pruna, Reporter
Jocelyne Pruna returns to CBS58 as a morning show reporter and contributor to Telemundo Wisconsin. She had taken a few months off and started her own business. She had previously been the Telemundo Wisconsin co-anchor and reporter for CBS58 for a little more than 2 years. She’s a bilingual reporter and began working for CBS58 News in February 2015.
Before moving to Milwaukee, she was an anchor and reporter for KFSM (CBS affiliate) in Fayetteville, Arkansas. She started her career at that station in 2011. She also previously reported for a Spanish newspaper, Univision Arkansas and radio in both languages. She has 12 years’ experience as a journalist.
She graduated from the University of Arkansas with a major in broadcast journalism and political science with a minor in Spanish.
She was born in Miami, Florida. Her family is from Costa Rica and Cuba.
Articles by Jocelyne Pruna
- Aldermen plan to address Milwaukee Mayor's veto to resolution
- Milwaukee 7 will release details on Amazon pitch for its HQ2
- Milwaukee leaders plan to introduce legislation to curb reckless driving
- Health care premiums expected to spike in Wisconsin
- Voces de la Frontera plans to protest bill in Madison
- Wisconsin elderly couple dies in California wildfire
- Milwaukee Firefighters Plan to Fight Job Cuts in Proposed Budget
- Suspect accused of carjacking with a baby inside returns to court
- Two public hearings for Milwaukee's 2018 proposed budget
- Energy assistance program will start accepting applications
- Milwaukee Police: Child expected to survive after being shot near 39th and Hampton
- Medical Examiner: Two baby deaths in Milwaukee may be due to co-sleeping