Articles by Ready Weather
- Light rain and drizzle moves in overnight and continues Monday before changing to snow Monday evening
- Quiet and mild end to the weekend leads to dreary Monday and falling temps
- Sloppy weather expected Monday
- Friday 6 AM Update: Overnight rain done; heavy rain reports coming in
- Final Update: Record-breaking snow over; roads slippery
- Evening Update: Marginal risk now pulled out of the area.
- Overnight Update: Wintry mix will continue.
- 3:30 PM update: Rain getting closer, wind advisory issued for most of Sunday
- 1 PM Update: As snow comes to an end snow reports are pouring in