Brewers change COVID policies at AmFam Field beginning June 1; no masks needed for vaccinated fans
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- The Milwaukee Brewers announced Wednesday, May 26, several changes to policies for fans attending games at American Family Field this summer. The changes include fully vaccinated fans will not be required to wear masks.
The policy changes will be effective for home games scheduled to be played on and after Tuesday, June 1.
“As we move toward 100% capacity, we look forward to the return of policies that will enhance the fan experience throughout American Family Field,” said Brewers President – Business Operations Rick Schlesinger.
Details on policy changes follow:
Fans who are fully vaccinated will not be required to wear masks when attending Brewers games at American Family Field. Consistent with the CDC guidance, it is recommended that fans who are not vaccinated continue to wear masks at this time.
Fans will be allowed to bring in certain items, including:
- Bags with dimensions of 5” x 9” or smaller
- Sealed bottles of water, juice or soda (32 oz. or smaller)
- Personal size food items (e.g., a sandwich, small bags of pretzels, piece of fruit)
- Diaper bags and medical /family needs bags
USE OF CASH AT SELECT CONCESSION STANDS
Cash will be accepted at a limited number of concession stands. The majority of concession stands - as well as all portable kiosks and retail locations - will remain completely cashless, accepting credit cards and contactless payment such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
As a reminder, single-game tickets are available as follows:
- For games scheduled today through Wednesday, June 16 – tickets are now available.
- For games scheduled Friday, June 25 through Sunday, September 26 – tickets will go on sale Friday, June 4 at 10 a.m.
For more information, CLICK HERE.