CVS Health opens 7 new COVID-19 drive-thru test sites in Wisconsin
WISCONSIN (CBS 58) -- CVS Health announced Thursday the opening of seven new COVID-19 test sites at select drive-thru locations across Wisconsin on Friday, May 29.
Self-swab tests will be available to individuals meeting CDC criteria, according to a press release, in addition to state and age guidelines.
Patients must register in advance at CVS.com beginning Friday to schedule an appointment.
Patients will be required to stay in their vehicles and will be provided a test kid at the pharmacy drive-thru window, where they will be given instructions. A pharmacy team member will observe the self-swab process to ensure it's done properly.
Tests will be sent to an independent, third-party lab for processing, and results will be available in about three days.
The new testing sites in Wisconsin include:
- CVS Pharmacy, 2149 Prairie Avenue, Beloit, WI 53511
- CVS Pharmacy, 3710 57th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53144
- CVS Pharmacy, N 83 W 15550 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- CVS Pharmacy, 1650 Farwell, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- CVS Pharmacy, 2135 Silvernail Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072
- CVS Pharmacy, 1108 N 14th Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081
- CVS Pharmacy, 1130 West Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53189
A complete list of CVS Pharmacy drive-thru test sites can be found here.