Transportation and parking options for Summerfest 2019
Posted: Jun 27, 2019 8:12 AM CDT
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- There are lots of ways to get to and from Summerfest. Check out a list of options below:
- By Uber - To help concertgoers easily meet their drivers, Uber and Summerfest have teamed up to create a Uber Zone for pickups and drop-offs. The main Uber Zone is located right outside of the Mid Gate at E. Chicago St. & N. Jackson St. Riders can enter the Rider Lounge at Chicago Street.
- By Bus - Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) offers a variety of easy options to get you straight to the Summerfest gate including Freeway Flyers, the Pre>Fare digital bus ticket, the Summerfest Downtown Shuttle, and serving the Park-Ride lot near Bayshore Town Center,
- Bus Shuttle Services - Bus Shuttle services will bring you straight to the Summerfest gate
- By Motorcycle - Free motorcycle parking, sponsored by Harley-Davidson
- Plan ahead to avoid any road closures or construction. Directions to Summerfest here.
- By Train - Amtrak Hiawatha Service offers easy access to Summerfest from the Milwaukee Intermodal Station.
- The Hop is a free option from numerous downtown destinations to Summerfest
- By Bike - Bublr Bikes, greater Milwaukee’s nonprofit local bikeshare program has over 92 stations and 700 bikes. If you ride your own bike to Summerfest, free bike parking is available outside the gates.
For more information, please click here to visit Summerfest's Transportation and Directions page.