Nicole Koglin, Director of Strategic Initiatives
Nicole Koglin is a proud Wisconsinite thrilled to be part of the CBS58 team. The Menomonee Falls native's broadcasting career spans two decades, 16 years of that working here in her hometown market Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Nicole is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Journalism School. She is a proud Badger who still makes it back to campus for UW football games. "On Wisconsin!"
"Meeting the people who make Milwaukee such a special city and hearing their stories is a privilege," Nicole said. "I have been incredibly fortunate to have the opportunity to be myself on television and be embraced by this amazing community! It is a dream come true for a hometown girl."
Nicole's broadcasting career began in Idaho Falls, Idaho at KIDK-TV. She was General Assignment reporter who lugged around her own camera equipment, shooting and editing her stories. That experience still serves as the foundation for her enthusiastic approach to storytelling. Nicole also worked as an Anchor/Reporter at KSPR-TV in Springfield, Missouri before coming home to Milwaukee in 2004. She was a Morning News Anchor and Host of 'Real Milwaukee' at WITI-TV before joining the CBS58 team in August of 2021.
Nicole and her husband Jason have two daughters. They enjoy camping in the summer, sledding in the winter and living room dance parties year-round.
Articles by Nicole Koglin
- Behind the scenes of Stephen Colbert's Milwaukee apology tour
- Behind the scenes: 'The Late Show' with Stephen Colbert's 'Milwaukee Apology Tour' at AmFam Field
- 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert receives warm Wisconsin welcome from Sargento Cheese
- Cancer during COVID: Survivor Georgette Retzer recounts experiences fighting cancer during early days of the pandemic
- MORE THAN PINK Walk: Critical need for fundraising is now
- Best friends find strength in each other while both battling breast cancer