Fiserv Forum touts new food and beverage menu ahead of Bucks home opener
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- The Milwaukee Bucks open the new season on the road Thursday night before Saturday night's home opener.
Fans heading to Fiserv Forum this season will notice some upgrades to its food and beverage service. Among the major additions touted Wednesday morning is the expanded beer selection and three anchor bars around the building.
"We're expanding our craft selection ten-fold from last year, so I think that having Mich Ultra, Bud, Bud Light, but then the expansion of our craft beer selection, I think fans are going to be very pleased," said Sharlan Edmonds, vice president of hospitality strategy.
As part of the Bucks' new marketing partnership with Beechwood Sales & Service, new bars have been built at Fiserv Forum including the ULTRA Club on the upper concourse.
A full list of new menu items can be found below, courtesy of the Milwaukee Bucks and Fiserv Forum:
- As part of the Bucks’ new marketing partnership with Beechwood Sales & Service, new bars have been built at Fiserv Forum including the ULTRA Club on the Upper Concourse.
- Other bars include The Still by Cutwater, Kona Bar and 12 Point Taproom featuring a wide variety of local craft beers. Cutwater will also have portable bars at Sections 110, 122 and 225.
- Among the new beverage options available at Fiserv Forum are Michelob ULTRA, Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL and Cutwater.
- Select beers from Third Space, 3 Sheeps and Central Waters will also be available.
- Casamigos will have a new space at Fiserv Forum on the Upper Concourse that will open later this season and feature a Casamigos Drink of the Game. The Drink of the Game will be available at the portable cocktail bar at Section 115 and any premium bar location beginning Oct. 22.
- The MECCA Sports Bar and Grill: New locations inside of Fiserv Forum at Sections 106, 116 and 221. The MECCA Burger Bars will serve burgers, chicken tenders and new Beyond Burgers at all locations.
- The Cluckery: New locations at Sections 115 and 220.
- Lumpia City: Locally owned Lumpia City will now have a location in Fiserv Forum at Section 209 serving fusion lumpia.
- Taters Only: New stand at Section 207 serving loaded baked potatoes
- All pizza stands will use a new recipe this season. The locations remain the same at Sections 108, 119, 224 and in Jockey Club.
- The pizza stands at Sections 108, 119 and 224 will also offer a new Caesar salad.
- Pulled pork mac & cheese will be served this season at Iron Grate BBQ at Section 122.
- Klement’s will have its rotational hot dogs and brats at the Klement’s Test Kitchen at Section 209. The hot dogs and brats will rotate throughout the season.
- The Laughing Taco will have a new Al Pastor taco, presented by Lucia, in Jockey Club.
- Good Foods chunky guacamole will be served at The Laughing Taco and nacho stands.
- A new Jack Daniel’s Combo Platter will be sold at the stand in the Potawatomi Club.
- The upgraded suites menu will feature a new dessert cart that includes cakesicles and cookies from Whisk Chick; cakes and cupcakes from Signature Sweets; caramelized nuts from FortuNuts; maple-flavored popcorns from Lush Popcorn; vegan and gluten-free cookies and bars from Bunnies Bites; and pints of ice cream from Cedar Crest Ice Cream. All businesses featured on the dessert cart are minority-owned Milwaukee-area businesses.
- A Pan-Pacific menu will be available for suites that includes Mongolian beef, sesame chicken and a tofu board.