NOW: Milwaukee Police following tip that missing 2-year-old girl may be in Minnesota or Michigan

Updated: 8:15 p.m. on March 13, 2019

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- Milwaukee Police have taken homicide suspect Dariaz Higgins into custody.

Police arrested Higgins in the 5200 block of N. 103rd Street shortly before 1 p.m. on Wednesday.

Higgins was wanted in connection with the homicide of Sierra Robinson that happened on March 11.

A second person was also arrested with Higgins for harboring and aiding a fugitive.

The Amber Alert for 2-year-old Noelani Robinson, daughter of Higgins, remains active.

Milwaukee Police are following up on a tip that Noelani may either be in St. Cloud, Minnesota or Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Anyone with information regarding Noelani's whereabouts is asked to call the Milwaukee Police Department.

Stay with CBS 58 News for more information on this developing story.

------

Updated: 5:30 p.m. on March 12, 2019

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- The man suspected of abducting a 2-year-old girl has now been charged in the death of the child's mother.

Dariaz Higgins, 34, is charged with first-degree intentional homicide, use of a dangerous weapon and first-degree recklessly endangering safety, use of a dangerous weapon.

According to the criminal complaint, Higgins shot 24-year-old Sierra Robinson multiple times in the area of 91st Street and Mill Road around 1:00 p.m. Monday afternoon. Robinson was pronounced dead at the scene. A 28-year-old woman was also shot and she was taken to the hospital for her injuries.

When police interviewed the 28-year-old woman, she told them Sierra Robinson was trying to get her daughter, 2-year-old Noelani Robinson, from Higgins before she was shot.

An AMBER Alert has been issued for Noelani Robinson. Police believe she is with Dariaz Higgins who is being considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information is asked to call police.

------

Updated: 12:23 p.m. on March 12, 2019

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- The woman killed in a shooting near 91st St. and Mill Rd. on Monday is being identified as Sierra Robinson.

Milwaukee Police are searching for suspect Dariaz Higgins wanted in connection to the homicide and double shooting. Higgins is also wanted for the abduction of 2-year-old Noelani Robinson.

Higgins was last seen last driving a dark SUV.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police.

------

Updated: 10:14 p.m. March 11, 2019

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- A woman is dead and another hurt after a shooting on Milwaukee's north side.

The double shooting happened outside a home near 91st Street and W. Mill Road around 1:00 p.m. Monday. A woman was pronounced dead at the scene. A 28-year-old woman was also shot, according to the Milwaukee Police Department.

Barrette Graves was home when the shooting happened.

"Just hearing the gunshots ring out; I was thinking it was more than 6 shots," said Graves.

He thought someone was knocking at his front door and soon realized what he heard were gunshots.

"Five minutes later we heard the siren. I was upstairs, looked out the window, and that's when I saw the two bodies."

Graves just moved to the neighborhood two weeks ago, and fears for his and his childrens' safety.

"My kids could have been outside. Simply, every one of them could have gotten shot. I want to keep my family safe. That's all I care about," said Graves.

"When you see the yellow tape where your family lives it's pretty scary," said Marceia Johnson.

Johnson went to check on her siblings, who live near where the shooting happened.

"My brother said two girls were shot. One was crawling asking for some water," said Johnson.

Johnson's siblings were safe, but they couldn't come or go from the building during the investigation. While she let out a sigh of relief, she is thinking of the family of the two women.

"I just want to say prayers to the girls' families."

Police are investigating. No suspect or suspects are in custody.

Milwaukee police say an AMBER alert issued Monday night may be related.

-----

Posted: 1:51 p.m. March 11, 2019

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) – The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office is responding to the scene of an incident near 91st St. and W. Mill Rd.

MCMEO says the incident is an apparent homicide of a woman.

Milwaukee Police say one person is dead and another is hurt.

Stay with CBS 58 on-air and online for updates on this developing story.

Kelvin 8 days ago
DR. Aziba cast a lottery spell for me and i won $750,000,000..Read my review and contact him now for your own lottery winning numbers.
It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 500 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 350 buck, and i have been playing the lottery for almost 8 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a voodoo doctor who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give a try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of Dr Aziba, i won $750,000,000 and i am making this known to every one of you who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real secret we all have been searching for, you can contact Dr Aziba on his Email> [ priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail com ]
WhatsApp :[ +2348100368288 ]
Eileen 9 days ago
HOW I WON $273 million WITH DR, MIRACLE LOTTERY MAGIC SPELL

I am Eileen Murray From New York...I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr, Miracle Jackpot lottery spell. My Heart is fill with joy and happiness after Dr, Miracle cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won $273 million. His spell change my life into riches, I'm now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. My life has really change for good. I won (Two hundred Seventy three million dollar )Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much Dr. Miracle for the lottery spell that change my life”I Am Totally Grateful For The Lottery Spell Dr, Miracle Did For Me. You Can Email Him For You Own Lottery Number,Because These Is The Only Secret To Win Lottery.

Email Him: (MiracleSpellHome@yahoo.com)