Score FREE Summerfest tickets at drive-thru vaccine clinic June 5 and 6
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- A weekend drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic happening Saturday, June 5 and Sunday, June 6, can score you a free Summerfest ticket.
The Milwaukee Health Department and Summerfest teamed up to host to event in the Henry Maier Festival Park parking lots.
Here’s how the drive-thru vaccination clinic will work:
- The clinic will run from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. on both Saturday, June 5 and Sunday, June 6. No appointments are necessary and participants will stay in their vehicles for the duration of the vaccine.
- Those interested in being vaccinated will enter from the south via Erie Street or north via Lincoln Memorial Drive and follow the directional signage toward the South Gate. Map attached.
- Anyone who gets vaccinated at the clinic will receive a single free ticket to Summerfest 2021, valid any day and time of the festival, after waiting 15 minutes in Lot H for observation post-vaccine.
- Both the Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available. Anyone over the age of 12 years old can receive the two-dose Pfizer vaccine, and the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine can be given to anyone over the age of 18 years old.
- Summerfest and the Milwaukee Health Department will run another set of vaccination clinics on June 26 and June 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for those who received the Pfizer vaccine to get their second dose.
- Upon returning for the second dose, one lucky winner will be chosen to receive a special Summerfest 2021 prize package, including a UScellular™ Power Pass and festival merchandise package.
This vaccination clinic is part of the Health Department’s strategy to meet people where they are and provide quick, easy, and convenient opportunities to get vaccinated.
The map for the drive-thru clinic is below: