Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Space heater leads to shed fire in Sheboygan County

SHEBOYGAN COUNTY (CBS 58) – The Sheboygan County Sheriff’s Office believes a space heater caused a fire in a shed in the Town of Sheboygan Falls.

Authorities say they were called to the area near State Highway 32 and County Road O on Tuesday around 10:30 p.m.

When crews got to the scene, they saw a shed on fire. Firefighters were able to put out the fire and save several cats that were fenced in near the fire.

There’s no word on the amount of damage the fire caused.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?