Jessob Reisbeck, Evening Anchor
This is actually the 4th time Jessob has lived in Wisconsin. He was born in Wisconsin Rapids, and started his journalism career in Wausau. He was a morning anchor at FOX6 in Milwaukee and now, as of November 2020, an evening anchor for CBS58! His most exciting challenge yet!
What brought Jessob and his family back to Wisconsin? YOU! The amazing people of southeast Wisconsin. The love and support that he has received here is second-to-none. He loves it here, and he's so honored to be back inside your homes and in the palm of your hands.
After graduating from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication on the campus of Arizona State University, Jessob took a job at WAOW. Back then, he was a sports anchor/reporter. He couldn't have dreamed of a better first job because he got to spend time with all of his family that lives in Wisconsin, and got to cover the Green Bay Packers as if they were truly the "home team." It's not often that your first job takes you inside a NFL locker room!
After Wausau, Jessob was a sports anchor/reporter in Syracuse, NY (WSTM) and Fresno, CA (KMPH). Then transitioned into morning news when he took the job at FOX6. After that, Washington, DC (WJLA).
Jessob has had the honor to cover some amazing events at each stop. Topping the list would have to be visiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, flying with the Blue Angels (and passing out), working in the shadow of the Washington Monument, and introducing the world to "Kai, the Hatchet Wielding Hitchhiker."
In Jessob's free time, he loves chasing around his two sons, Jensen and Jase, hanging out with, and working out with his wife, Jackie, and just having fun! Oh yea, and golfing, Jessob loves golf! His first hole-in-one actually happened in Wisconsin, at Fire Ridge Golf Club!
Jessob and his wife may have grown up in California, but this is now where they, and their kids, call "home." They are so happy to be "home!"
If you see the Reisbecks out-and-about, Jessob encourages you to say, "Hi!"
Articles by Jessob Reisbeck
- CBS 58 Exclusive: Jackson Sparks' 'Angelversary': Family reflects one year later
- CBS 58's One Good Thing: Field trip to the pumpkin farm
- CBS 58's One Good Thing: Annual 'Fun Run' fundraiser
- Wife of the year: Woman surprises husband with trip to London to see Packers vs. Giants
- Jackson Sparks Foundation hosts home run derby competition in honor of 8-year-old
- What helped the Sparks family get through? The community and The Jackson Sparks Foundation
- The Sparks family: How they're doing now, 7 months after Waukesha parade tragedy
- Family opens up for the 1st time about Jackson Sparks, boy killed in Waukesha parade tragedy
- CBS 58's One Good Thing: Elmbrook Robotics Team
- CBS 58's One Good Thing: Humboldt Benches
- CBS 58's One Good Thing: Impromptu concerts at Lasata Crossings in Cedarburg
- OGT: A Man's Mark on Milwaukee
- 'They have something to say, and they say it through their ink': Veteran tattoos tell powerful story in Menomonee Falls
- Tucker Sparks, brother of victim in Waukesha parade tragedy, throws out first pitch in Brewers home opener
- CBS 58's One Good Thing: Warrior Ink Photo Exhibit
- Classic Cut: Menomonee Falls barbershop preserves traditions of barbering
- Authorities capture one of FBI's 10 most wanted fugitives, accused in Milwaukee homicides
- Over-the-top and in-the-air Valentine's in Lake Geneva
- 'No kid should have a bad Christmas': Culture of generosity at Salty Dog in Cudahy
- 'Look for the Helpers': The Waukesha Christmas parade tragedy
- On the meaning of Father's Day
- Here's where the 2020 Brewers baseball giveaways are going -- including those bobbleheads