Frankie Jupiter, Anchor
Frankie Jupiter (He/Him/His) joined CBS 58 as Morning Anchor in June 2022. The "Big Easy" New Orleans native is no stranger to the Midwest. He's a graduate of Columbia College Chicago. Frankie has covered major breaking stories in three states in his more than decade career as a journalist.
He served as a reporter in Charlottesville, Virginia (WCAV). and Roanoke, Virginia (WDBJ). He would later accept a weekend anchor position in Cincinnati, Ohio (WXIX), eventually leading to morning co-anchor In Syracuse, New York (WSTM).
In 2019, Frankie was recognized by the Greater Cincinnati Professional Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ) for his reporting. He truly enjoys community reporting and keeping viewers informed.
When not at the station, Frankie is probably enjoying a new restaurant. He's a big fan of Electronic/Dance music and 90s R&B.
If you have a story idea email him at [email protected].
Articles by Frankie Jupiter
- 'Experience the power of a pivot!': Local YWCA's Circle of Women empowering the community
- Milwaukee Gay Football Club provides all-inclusive space for the LGBTQ+ community ⚽
- Dancing Grannies to make debut in Milwaukee Pride Parade
- PrideFest 2023 kicks off Thursday in Milwaukee 🏳️🌈
- Women's History Month: "On a mission" Milwaukee teacher leads HBCU tour
- 'It’s a new era that continues to grow': Efforts to revitalize Milwaukee's Bronzeville community seeing results
- African American Chamber of Commerce works to support Black-owned businesses in Wisconsin
- The state of Black businesses in Milwaukee
- International choreographer Frank Gatson, Jr. discusses Dec. 28 YWCA Gala & Awards Ceremony
- Desserts to prepare with all that leftover Halloween candy
- 'I can't tell you how lucky we are to have the community and family': Freese's Candy Shoppe endures through the decades in West Allis
- 'Cooking is an act of love': A visit to Antigua Latin Inspired Kitchen in West Allis
- Festa Italiana returns to Italian Community Center in Milwaukee this weekend
- Irish fare in Franklin: Family cooking at Mulligan's Irish Pub & Grill
- 'In Germanic culture we pair food with beer': Chefs at Mader's celebrate authentic German cuisine