Jenna Wells, Reporter
Jenna comes to Milwaukee from chilly (but beautiful) Duluth, Minnesota, where she was the anchor of CBS 3 This Morning, and a reporter for CBS 3/KBJR 6. While in Duluth, she covered several high-profile stories, such as the death of George Floyd and corresponding protests, major snowstorms, and presidential visits.
Jenna began her career in New Bern, North Carolina as a producer for WCTI-TV. In 2018, she both covered and experienced Hurricane Florence, which made landfall in her news market.
While the warm weather was appreciated, Jenna is a Midwesterner at heart and was excited to get back to the Great Lakes.
Jenna grew up just over Wisconsin's border in Gurnee, Illinois. She graduated from Illinois State University in 2018 with a B.A. in Journalism. As a Redbird, Jenna was part of the TV-10 news program, which equipped her with the knowledge to start her career.
She is ecstatic to trade Lake Superior for Lake Michigan and immerse herself in Milwaukee's culture. She's also excited to find new restaurants, breweries, and go to Mars Cheese Castle all the time.
When Jenna isn't working, you can find her with her beloved chihuahua, named Lady Bird. From reality TV binges, to brewery visits, to nature hikes -- they do everything together.
Articles by Jenna Wells
- "We are very, very grateful": Families of drainage ditch victims hold picnic to thank community for support
- Abortion access dominates discussion at Wisconsin Democratic Convention in La Crosse
- Milwaukee abortion clinic volunteers, anti-abortion protesters react to Roe v. Wade decision
- Shared prep kitchen in Oak Creek destroyed in fire, several businesses affected
- Connecting souls to nature: the man behind Grant Park's "Suburban Soles"
- Families try to beat the heat with limited pools open in Milwaukee County
- Bench at baseball diamond unveiled in memory of Jackson Sparks
- Milwaukee Night Market cancels early due to inclement weather
- Roe v. Wade decision on the horizon, activists march in Greenfield
- The City of Festivals is making a comeback with record-breaking numbers
- "It's like a blessing": Dozens gifted with free gas on Milwaukee's north side Saturday
- CDC to lift testing requirement, travel industry reacts
- City ordinance repealed: Bicycles now allowed on playgrounds in Milwaukee
- WI dems challenge Michels' governor primary nomination papers
- Milwaukee Pride Parade returns after 2-year absence
- Suspect identified in murder of former Juneau County judge, Gov. Evers on "hit list"
- Dozens of motorcycles hit Milwaukee's streets for 'Ride with Pride'
- Busy beaches, dangerous swimming conditions expected on Lake Michigan for Memorial Day
- Spreading 'PositiviTEA': A young entrepreneur's strive for success through sweetness
- 10th annual "Heal the Hood" Block Party spreads messages of unity, non-violence
- Crews clear wreckage from Wauwatosa plane crash, pilot remains hospitalized
- Knudson resigns, WI Elections Commission postpones chairperson election
- Terry Jackson, accused of Brittany Booker murder, captured by US Marshals in Chicago
- Family desperate for answers after man shot, killed by Racine police officer
- Officials confirm Racine officer involved in fatal shooting
- 'They need to stay': Milwaukee food truck owners react to possible relocation
- Bucks eliminated from playoffs, fans stay optimistic for next season
- Reeling in the Community: Restoration work to begin on Kenosha fish rearing pond
- Bucks fans react to curfew and watch party cancellation, activists rally against violence
- Milwaukee's mayor condemns suspects in Friday shootings, calls for better gun legislation
- 'My calling is in law enforcement': Shorewood's new police chief shares her focus on inclusivity
- Waukesha welcomes newly improved indoor speedway with help from local fundraiser
- Hamilton mom raises money for students' high school prom
- Groundbreaking ceremony marks construction on new UWM Innovation Campus building
- Holding onto Hope: Milwaukee approaches 20th anniversary of Alexis Patterson's disappearance
- Battling the shortage: Milwaukee VA holds job fair to secure helping hands
- Local veteran receives car donation to help others
- Earth Day rally at Milwaukee City Hall calls for climate emergency, end to fossil fuel funding
- Plan for Waukesha's 'Sparks Complex' unveiled, memorializing parade victim Jackson Sparks
- Bucks fans bring confidence and excitement for another playoff run
- Wisconsin politicians, political experts react to Supreme Court redistricting flip
- Bucks fans prepare for the playoffs with new merchandise and new places to celebrate