Emerson Lehmann, Reporter
Emerson Lehmann joined CBS 58 as a reporter in November of 2021.
A Kewaskum native, he is thrilled to be working in Milwaukee and excited to share all of the stories that southeast Wisconsin has to offer.
Emerson began his career as a weekend anchor and reporter at WSAW-TV in Wausau, Wisconsin. He held that role for a year-and-a-half before being promoted to weekday morning anchor.
He is a graduate of Ball State University where he majored in Telecommunications - News and Journalism and minored in creative writing.
Emerson is a huge motorsports fan, having grown up racing snowmobiles, go-karts and Legend cars here in Wisconsin. He’s a big fan of the Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks, and an avid pickleball player.
If you see Emerson out and about be sure to say "Hey!"
Connect with Emerson on Twitter, Facebook, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Emerson Lehmann
- As hospitals near capacity, doctors and city leaders urge vaccines and use of masks
- Waukesha condo residents get ten minutes to enter homes, gather essentials as Red Cross offers shelter
- Waukesha Masonic Lodge hosts annual Breakfast with Santa, proceeds to benefit parade victims
- MTEA says Milwaukee mask advisory is not enough, calls for indoor mask requirements
- DNR: Nine-day gun season deer kill drops 8% from 2020
- Tips for keeping your money safe while shopping online this holiday season
- Sunburst, Little Switzerland ski resorts open for 'busy winter'
- Grafton celebrates holiday season, honors Waukesha victims with annual parade
- Cedarburg officials ask shoppers to shop local this Small Business Saturday
- The Coop to donate 100 percent of Black Friday sales to Waukesha parade victims fund
- Racine Thanksgiving tradition back for year 12
- Army veteran leaps into action following parade tragedy
- Worker shortage, supply chain issues won't slow down area baker
- Wisconsin kicks off 170th gun deer season
- Health officials, educators concerned about increase in COVID-19 cases ahead of Thanksgiving
- State announces lawsuit action against Milwaukee landlord
- David Bowen to run for Wisconsin lieutenant governor
- Supply chain issues could lead to snow blower shortage
- Bucks, Health Department offer chance to get vaccine shot and picture with Larry O'Brien trophy
- Milwaukee joins National Gun Safety Consortium
- The Hop, Marquette team up to promote start of basketball season
- State Farm, Sen. Ron Johnson respond to Rodgers vaccine controversy