Pauleen Le, Morning Anchor
Pauleen is a six-time Emmy-nominated journalist who serves as a morning anchor at CBS 58.
She began her journey at CBS 58 as a weekend anchor/reporter in October of 2018.
She’s excited to be back in Wisconsin. Pauleen started her career at WKBT News 8 in La Crosse and WLUK FOX 11 in Green Bay. She comes to Milwaukee most recently from Fort Wayne, Indiana where she helped launch and anchor the morning show at Fort Wayne’s NBC affiliate.
Her career has taken her on special assignments to Los Angeles where she followed local contestants during their journey on NBC’s The Voice. She also traveled down to Moore Oklahoma, to cover the Coulee region’s efforts to help tornado victims recover.
Pauleen is originally from Eagan, Minnesota and graduated from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota.
When she’s not working, Pauleen loves to try new restaurants, explore new cities and communities and spend time with family and friends.
Pauleen says she’s a journalist with a passion for telling stories. Nothing makes her happier than talking to ordinary extraordinary people and using beautiful pictures and creative writing to share their amazing stories with the world.
If you’ve got a story idea for her, send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to connect with her on
Articles by Pauleen Le
- Milwaukee judge doubles as 'food influencer' with online following
- 'Mom was really about doing things for yourself': From grief into action for Milwaukee candlemaker
- Kenosha's My Sister's House Organization provides resources to families in need
- Kenosha's K-COR works to mend community-police relations during times of unrest
- Authentic family taste: Heartwarming story behind 'Father Dom’s Mom’s Pasta Sauce'
- 'Compassion without knowledge is like a bird with one wing': Life lessons accompany martial arts at Sensei Rick's karate in the park
- Blue Bloods Season 12 premieres Friday on CBS 58
- Purple Door Ice Cream debuts Brewers-themed sundae to celebrate team's playoff run
- Iconic Images from Summerfest 2021 from Rich Zimmermann
- Milwaukee Admirals featured at Summerfest's Gruber Law Offices SportsZone
- Milwaukee indie rockers, Versio Curs, excited to perform at Summerfest
- Queen of Percussion Shelia E. excited to return to Summerfest six years after first performance
- 'I hope they enjoy the moment that's frozen there': Photographer Rich Zimmermann shares memories of more than 50 Summerfests
- 'Because it was fun': Former Olympian Chellsie Memmel on return to competition from retirement
- Local baker's Fiserv macaron to be featured in president's suite for Game 6
- Former Bucks statistician recounts team's magical 1971, 74 Finals run
- Local band writes a song in honor of Bucks fan favorite, Bobby Portis
- Bucks-themed treats at Gigi's Cupcakes in Oak Creek
- Milwaukee Home debuts Bucks-themed t-shirts for NBA Finals
- DJ Shawna tasked with getting Milwaukee Bucks fans pumped up for Game 6
- 'We're always killing two birds with one stone'; Bucks team chaplain serves dual role as team's official barber
- NBA Finals provides national stage for Milwaukee Bucks Foundation
- Bucks broadcast legend Eddie Doucette reflects on 50 years since first NBA title win
- Rev. Patrick T. Ferry runs through finish line to retirement as Concordia University president
- Shequila Morrison's butterfly effect: Comfort for those left behind by violence
- Asian in Wisconsin: Battling bias in the Badger state in a CBS 58 special
- Milwaukee Brewers infielder Keston Hiura shares experiences as Asian-American professional athlete
- Made by Hand: Tactile Craftworks leather goods made with mix of old and new methods
- Milwaukee's Electric Eye Neon keeps classic-cool sign making tradition in Brew City
- Milwaukee Brewers' Keston Hiura addresses anti-Asian attacks
- Local artists nominated for Grammy Awards, one wins
- Milwaukee remix artist Haywyre nominated for Grammy Award
- Milwaukee music producer part of Grammy-nominated Kanye West album
- Pet of the Week: Faith the 6-year-old cat
- Local RN expands senior care business to north Milwaukee, adding 35 new jobs
- Virtual assistant explains how to start a virtual career after pandemic job loss
- Pet of the Week: 1-year-old Bowser
- Experts weigh in on bringing your children to the dentist during a pandemic
- New 'sticky rice' beer brewed for SapSap helping half a world away
- Portraits for Peace: Local artist turns talents to honor victims of violence
- Wisconsin veteran finds community of kindness through music and friendship
- Final "Jeopardy!" episode hosted by Alex Trebek to air Friday, January 8
- Poblocki Sign Company employees reflect on 20 years of 'Miller Park'
- Farewell: The life and legacy of Alex Trebek
- Former Milwaukee-area Jeopardy! contestants share memories of Alex Trebek
- CBS 58 Exclusive: Behind-the-scenes of 'Jeopardy!' with beloved host Alex Trebek
- Remembering Alex Trebek: CBS 58's one-on-one interview with the beloved 'Jeopardy!' host
- Photographer Dave Rambow keeps lost art of tintype photography alive into 21st century
- The holiday dentists dread: The best and worst Halloween candy for your teeth
- Milwaukee filmmakers work to tell the story of Father James Groppi's relentless march for housing equality
- Kenosha County farm plants more than 2 million sunflowers as respite for rough 2020
- Keeping Score: Greenfield man constructs working replica of Milwaukee County Stadium scoreboard
- Night 5 of Kenosha protests remain peaceful
- Father of man killed by Kenosha police in 2004 draws parallels to Jacob Blake shooting
- Fires, chaos erupts in Kenosha for a 2nd night following Jacob Blake shooting
- 'Food is like the gateway to open up the conversation': Racine chef shares meals from the heart with local vets
- Mequon Irish dancer goes viral with hip hop dance video
- Milwaukee Bucks Pro Shop reopens ahead of season restart
- Brewers history returns: Exploring the origins of the team's retro ball-in-glove logo
- Actor, cancer survivor Ernie Hudson talks with CBS 58 about cancer prevention
- History on a plate: HH Bennett Studio preserves Victorian era photography technique
- Saving Science History: Locals band together to rescue Yerkes Observatory
- Whitefish Bay musician uses talents to spread kindness during times of uncertainty
- Beyond the headlines: Proposals for racial equality
- Milwaukee protests go into 12th day, ends earliest at 12:15 a.m.
- Wauwatosa physician recounts experience on Jeopardy!
- The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County discusses procedures during COVID-19 pandemic
- Peaceful protests continue into early Friday morning
- Milwaukee protest continues early into Tuesday morning
- 'It's heartbreaking, I thought we moved past that:' Milwaukee activists discuss looting, unrest
- House of Worship: Walworth County couple transform historic vacant church building into residential home
- Wauwatosa eye doctor turns to music during times of pandemic solitude
- Local financial planner offers tips for planning for retirement during COVID-19 pandemic
- A sign of things to come: Warner Theater new blade sign installed on Wisconsin Avenue
- 'Racine Strong' t-shirts, gear raising money for small business fund
- Thoughts on National Nurses Week
- Racine County family makes the most of working from home with comedic video skits
- On the sweet side: Classy Girl Cupcakes creates "quarantine cakes"
- Milwaukee's Classy Girl Cupcakes launches quarantine cake collection
- Wisconsin Nurses Honor Guard shifts focus to aiding on the COVID-19 front lines