Montse Ricossa, Anchor/Reporter
Montse Ricossa anchors Telemundo Wisconsin's 11 a.m show. Ricossa joined Telemundo Wisconsin in April of 2022. Before that, she worked at KWQC in Davenport, Iowa as their first bilingual reporter and weekend anchor for three years! That opportunity showed her just how important it is to have representation in media, especially news. Within her time there, she spoke at dozens of community events and made invaluable connections.
Montse has won an Emmy for her reporting in the Quad Cities. Focusing on the community and being involved is one of Montse's favorite aspects of journalism.
She is a native of Mexico City, Mexico, and earned her bachelor's degree in Journalism and Spanish from Augustana College.
With family in the Chicago suburbs, Montse gets to travel home often. In her free time, Montse likes to read, run, tend to her plants, and volunteer with local organizations.
If you have any stories or want to talk, you can connect by social media or email!
Articles by Montse Ricossa
- Tax assistance available for Milwaukee’s Spanish-speaking community
- The holiday season continues with the celebration of Three Kings Day
- Holiday events with a Latin twist in Milwaukee
- Christmas classic gets new twist in Milwaukee’s own 'Flamenco Nutcracker'
- FBI issues nationwide alert over increase in sextortion cases
- Crafting ofrendas: A guide to honoring loved ones on Día de los Muertos
- Understanding the meanings on our ofrendas for Day of the Dead
- Previewing Día de los Muertos celebrations in Milwaukee
- Jaime Camil chats with CBS 58 about hosting new show 'Loteria Loca'
- New Latino SSA aims to encourage diversity in the FBI
- Hispanic heritage to be celebrated during Cerveceros Night
- Hispanic Heritage Month celebrations scheduled to begin in Milwaukee
- Franklin native John Poulos declares himself not guilty in the murder of Valentina Trespalacios
- Milwaukee 'Christmas Cantata' performance cancelled due to visa issues
- Exclusive sneak peek inside a Blue Angel's F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Advice to prepare for Latin Music Day at Summerfest 💃
- 'Bike Day' at Kosciuszko Park offers over 500 bikes to local kids 🚴
- An effort to increase diversity at the FBI
- Creating heartwarming memories with a 'Daddy Daughter Dance' and local Valentine's Day flowers 💕
- The holidays are not over yet, Día de los Reyes Magos is this Friday
- Explaining the celebration of Nochebuena
- Dozens of Argentinian fans celebrate World Cup victory at Gaucho Grill
- Traditions preserved through dance at Dance Academy of Mexico
- Susan G. Komen More Than Pink Walk steps out across Milwaukee's Lakefront
- Candidates for Senate make their stances on abortion clear during debate, rally
- Milwaukee Milkmen celebrate Hispanic heritage as 'Los Lecheros”
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Celebrating the history and traditions of piñatas
- Milwaukee's Mexican Fiesta kicks off 2022 run