Tajma Hall, Anchor/Reporter
Tajma Hall joined the CBS 58 news team in February of 2022. Tajma anchors the CBS 58 Weekend Morning News on Saturdays.
Throughout her career, she has covered a variety of stories across Wisconsin, including consumer issues, severe weather, and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tajma also co-anchored Emmy-nominated coverage of violent unrest in Madison during the summer of 2020. Tajma comes to Milwaukee from Madison, where she was an anchor, reporter, and part of the investigative team for NBC15 News. Before Madison, Tajma anchored and reported in Eau Claire for WEAU.
Tajma is from Chicago and graduated from Columbia College with a degree in journalism. During her senior year, she held two internships with NBC News.
Tajma is a mental health advocate and enjoys covering stories that highlight the topic and support raising awareness of available resources for those who need help.
When she’s not reporting the news, Tajma enjoys relaxing at home, watching "I Love Lucy," or binge watching another one of her favorite shows. She also enjoys exploring Milwaukee and making trips to Chicago to visit family.
Tajma is a proud member of the National Association of Black Journalists.
Articles by Tajma Hall
- 2023 budget proposal to include additional $1.5 million for Milwaukee County Parks
- Growing concerns about day care safety after recent allegations of abuse in Waukesha County
- As enrollment drops at traditional universities, technical colleges are seeing more interest
- Manufacturer files lawsuit against Window Select; more than $1 million owed
- City of Milwaukee ramps up efforts to combat reckless driving
- New director of Milwaukee's Office of Violence Prevention shares his plans
- Milwaukee launches 'Paint the Pavement' Program
- Washington High School breaks ground on $2.5 million outdoor athletic field in Sherman Park
- MPS breaks ground on multi-million dollar expansion at Reagan High School
- Wisconsin expands monkeypox vaccine eligibility
- Lost & Found: Mitchell International Airport staff go above and beyond to reunite lost items with busy travelers
- Pedestrian deaths spike; steps being taken in Milwaukee for safer streets
- AG Kaul makes stop in Milwaukee calling on opioid settlement funds to be released
- Is shopping for school supplies cheaper online?
- Shopping for the lowest school supply prices
- YouTuber discovers skeletal remains inside abandoned building on Milwaukee's north side
- Milwaukee County sees increased demand for restraining orders
- Milwaukee Public Schools students on Early Start calendar return to class
- Denita Ball shares her plans as next sheriff of Milwaukee County
- 3 Democrats on the primary ballot for Milwaukee County sheriff
- Health experts concerned about monkeypox ahead of back-to-school season
- Oak Creek advocates for peace on 10th anniversary of Sikh Temple shooting
- JCC Rainbow Day Camp brings summer fun to kids with vision impairment
- A mother's plea for justice after a woman is killed on Milwaukee's north side
- Meet the candidates in the race for Milwaukee County sheriff
- Bucks' 2021 championship trophy on display at The Cluckery in Mequon
- Safety concerns grow as drownings across Wisconsin increase
- 'Buy From a Black Woman' pop-up event to make stop in Milwaukee area
- Heat is the most common weather-related cause of death nationwide
- Milwaukee Public Museum unveils renderings for new building
- Lake Ivanhoe to be recognized as Wisconsin's only Black-founded town
- Sherman Park Grocery aims to bring fresh produce to the neighborhood
- New Suicide Prevention Lifeline number 988 launches July 16
- $19M investment to increase affordable housing supply and access in Milwaukee County
- Summerfest veteran Bob Babisch reflects on 46 years of booking big acts to Milwaukee
- Gathering on the Green music festival returns to Mequon
- New Berlin indoor sports complex temporarily closed after partial roof collapse
- 'More than just playing golf': Blue Mound head golf pro plays 100 holes in 1 day
- Brewers host free dental clinic for hundreds of kids in Milwaukee
- Milwaukee police warn public about fireworks and homemade explosives ahead of 4th of July
- 'We will not back down': Gov. Evers, AG Kaul announce lawsuit challenging Wisconsin's 1849 abortion ban
- Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin pauses abortions following Supreme Court ruling
- Judge in Slenderman case orders evaluation for Morgan Geyser
- Wisconsin state health officials now recommend COVID-19 vaccines for kids as young as 6 months
- Window Select back in court for two eviction hearings
- Police identify 2 people of interest in connection to disappearance of Sandra Eckert
- Severe storms leave behind significant damage in Sheboygan
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day: Thousands of cases reported in Milwaukee County last year
- Tampon shortage sparks growing concern
- Milwaukee man experiencing long COVID says symptoms remain more than a year later
- Window Select customers still working to get refunds
- Former Phillis Wheatley School to become new affordable housing option in Milwaukee
- Shortage of public defenders causing delay in criminal cases
- $2 million federal investment to help address labor shortages in Milwaukee
- Milwaukee social worker merges music and mental health with 'Trap Therapy'
- Window Select owner failed to pay mortgage; sued for $1.2 million in foreclosure lawsuit
- Wisconsin educators say arming teachers with guns is not a solution to school shootings
- Milwaukee's Office of Violence Prevention hosts public meeting offering data and discussion on tackling city issues
- Senate votes against additional pandemic relief funds for restaurants
- Employee-led program aims to address high suicide rates among construction workers
- Former Window Select employee speaks out as third-party company takes over operations
- Reward increased to $5,000 to find Terry Jackson, accused in homicide of Brittany Booker in Racine
- COVID-19 outbreak forces cancellation of Titanic The Musical
- Bucks fans remain hopeful after Game 4 loss to the Celtics
- 3 additional lawsuits filed against Window Select following class action lawsuit
- Midge flies take over the lakefront in Milwaukee. How long will they be around?
- Some worry women will seek unsafe abortion options if current access becomes limited
- Class-action lawsuit filed against Window Select
- Couple who paid Window Select $20,000 for unfinished project now close to getting refund
- Public records show Window Select owner behind on his own property taxes
- MPD Mounted Patrol Foundation receives donation to acquire new horse, 'Athena'
- Empty shelves as baby formula shortage grows worse
- Community gathers for vigil honoring Brittany Booker, mother killed in Racine
- Window Select served eviction papers at its Menomonee Falls distribution warehouse
- Other companies are now stepping in to help Window Select customers
- Frustrated Window Select customers now scrambling to cancel unfulfilled orders
- More than 100 Milwaukee-area students commit to colleges across the nation, earning $17 million in scholarships
- Bucks fans still confident team will make it to another NBA Championship
- Skyrocketing airline prices are not stopping travelers from booking flights
- Window Select Investigation: CBS 58 confirms owner of Menomonee Falls window company has criminal history