Victor Jacobo, Capitol Reporter
Victor Jacobo is a bilingual statehouse and political reporter at CBS 58 and Telemundo Wisconsin. Victor joined the team in June of 2018 as a producer.
Victor is no stranger to Milwaukee and the state of Wisconsin.
Prior to joining CBS 58, he was a producer at WISC in Madison where he spent two years as a producer.
Victor is a proud alum of Marquette University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast & Electronic Communication with a minor in Political Science. He is also an avid Marquette basketball fan.
Victor is originally from Chicago. When he’s not working, he enjoys running, cooking, reading and traveling. Victor enjoys everything Wisconsin has to offer, from its beautiful state parks to delicious restaurants.
Connect with Victor for story ideas through his email, email@example.com or on Twitter @victorjacobo_.
Articles by Victor Jacobo
- Windshield blockers could soon be used for repeat parking offenders in Wisconsin
- Michael Leckrone retiring after 50 years as UW band director
- Forward Madison FC preparing to debut as Wisconsin's newest sports team
- Wisconsin taxpayers to benefit from New Berlin lottery win
- Bill introduced to ban conversion therapy in Wisconsin
- UW System buildings in need of repairs
- 2020 DNC expected to have statewide impact
- Republicans react to announcement of Milwaukee being selected for 2020 DNC
- Analysts weigh in on Foxconn's impact on Wisconsin
- Comparing DNC host cities: Milwaukee, Houston, and Miami
- Driverless shuttle coming to Madison in the fall
- Lawmakers react to Governor Tony Evers budget address
- DNC 2020 host city decision expected soon
- Former Governor Walker talks Foxconn in PBS interview
- Democrats want to wait on tax cut vote planned for Tuesday
- Democrat and Republican plans for a middle class tax cut clash
- UW-Madison Professor receives second Grammy nomination
- State leaders react to Foxconn’s uncertain future
- 'Disappointed but hopeful:' GOP reaction to State of the State Address
- Evers says he will make 'first step' toward pot legalization
- Assembly Committee on Health to vote on pre-existing conditions bill Thursday
- Hearing Tuesday in Madison on pre-existing conditions bill
- Wisconsin Assembly Republicans outline priorities to Evers
- Governor Evers lays out economic message during Wisconsin Bankers' Association Luncheon
- "I'm very hopeful:" Pro-immigration group Voces de la Frontera attends inauguration ceremony