Darius Joshua, Sports Reporter
Darius Joshua is very excited to join the CBS 58 Sports team! Milwaukee is one of the best sports cities in the country and he can’t wait to cover all that it has to offer.
Darius comes to the Cream City from Syracuse, NY where he spent three years working for WSYR-TV NewsChannel 9. There he covered Syracuse University athletics including football, basketball and lacrosse. His time in Syracuse was a sort of homecoming for Darius because in 2014, he graduated from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications.
Darius is originally from New Jersey, but this is not his first time in the Midwest. After graduating from Syracuse, he started his first job in Ottumwa, IA working for KTVO-TV covering Southeast Iowa and Northeast Missouri.
Darius can’t wait to dive into the Packers, Brewers, Bucks, Badgers, Golden Eagles, Panthers and more of Milwaukee sports. Then, when safe to do so, he wants to explore all of the joys the city has to offer as well.
If you have story idea recommendations or places to see or eat at, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Articles by Darius Joshua
- Reports: Barry Alvarez set to retire as Wisconsin Athletic Director
- Badgers hold Pro Day in Madison
- UW-Whitewater's Quinn Meinerz sees his NFL Draft stock rise
- UWM Women dominate UIC to close regular season as Co-Champs
- Golden Eagles 'go gold' for Sarah Rose, a Marquette volleyball senior diagnosed with cancer
- Marquette dominates Providence for season sweep
- Wisconsin graduate Tiffany Clark joins Athletes Unlimited inaugural volleyball season
- Panthers go cold, lose fourth straight game at Wright State
- UWM Women lose back to back games for first time this season
- Panthers come from behind to top IUPUI on the road
- Brookfield East's Mike Rose earns national coaching honor
- Packers will face Rams in Divisional Round of Playoffs Saturday
- MLB decision on Negro League's 'long overdue'
- No. 6 Wisconsin men's basketball game scheduled with Penn State has been postponed
- Bucks fall to Pelicans 127-113 in preseason game
- Bucks drop 2nd preseason game to Mavericks, 128-112